Friday, February 2, 2007

Welcome Baby Kameron



Our family is now complete with the addition of Kameron Milton.


After six hours, and a few minor speed bumps, Kameron joined us on January 30th at 2:06 in the afternoon. He weighed 6lbs 13ozs and was 19 inches long. So far he is doing great. I find myself just staring at him. He is so perfect. Maddy can't seem to get enough of him either. She holds him every chance she gets.
Kevin and I would like to thank everybody who stopped by to see us, and those who couldn't for the emails or phone calls wishing us well. We are blessed to have such a wonderful family.

4 comments:

Katie said...

OMG - I'm the first to comment on the first posting of your first blog - I'M SO LUCKY! Love your new adorable family member and keep up the pictures :)

xo
Joe Katie Reese Josie & Hannah

Presca Lynn said...

YES.....as Katie says...keep the pictures coming!

Congrats on your beautiful baby boy!!

-Presca, Dustin & Alexandra

Carlie,Kris,Aaron,Gracie said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! I will look forward to all the updates and new pics of Maddy and Kameron.
Congrats!!!!
XXOO Kris

Brian said...

I am so happy for you both, you kids make beautful babies. I Love you both.

Dad Larson