Monday, May 21, 2007

Our Chopper

So it is finally finished. Well almost. Kevin was able to fire it off yesterday. First try... YEAH! Now we just have to wait for a sunny day and he can ride it home. I know where I will find my husband on Thursdays for the next couple of years.
Doesn't he look good. More pictures to follow as soon as we get some good weather. It only took almost 3 years, a whole lot of money and a lot of time away from the family, but seeing my husband on it sure does make it worth it all.

5 comments:

Brian said...

Lets go, Give me a call and I will roll mine out, if you need any gear let me know and you can borrow mine.
Dad Larson

Heather said...

"It only took almost 3 years, a whole lot of money and a lot of time away from the family"

--And a special thanks to UNCLE BOB for all his time and hard work...RIGHT?

Kev- You look BADASS!!!

XO-H

nadinehayes said...

I was waiting for my camera for my picture of Bob on the bike to give him his thanks. But thanks for being on top of it.

Carlie,Kris,Aaron,Gracie said...

Hey --- he looks just like the birthday card we got him...only much younger...HA!!
Super cool!!

Carleena said...

WOW - that sure looks good! I am sure that it is hard to believe it is almost finished... Uncle Bob is amazing with that paint! Have fun Kevin - - Be safe:)