Thursday, March 15, 2007

Just a fluke

Okay, so Tuesday night my son wow'd me by sleeping almost six hours. He didn't get up until a little after 4am, then not again until 7:30 am. I thought holy moly, he really is an awesome baby, almost sleeping through the night at 6 weeks old. He reminded me last night, he is just six weeks old. Up at 1:30 then 4:00 then 6:15. I am thankful that all he wants to do is eat and go back to sleep. Obviously, I still think he is an awesome baby, even though he only spoiled me for one night.

3 comments:

Carlie,Kris,Aaron,Gracie said...

What a little tease!!! The good news is..this won't last forever (just keep repeating that over and over!!).
XXOO K.

Carleena said...

Don't worry Nadine - it will get better! Cara is turning 10 and she still gets up through the night.......

Katie said...

I say drink 6 beers before bed every night and neither of you will wake up till 8 am on the dot.

Just a thought....